CAS 2.0 Training
Recovery Services Seminars (YouTube links)
DCA Model Training Resources
New or Revised Training
|Course (and Fact Sheet)||Link to course for volunteers||Link to course for employees|
|Recovery Services: An Overview||Volunteer Login||Employee Login|
|Casework and Recovery Planning Fundamentals||Volunteer Login||Employee Login|
|Casework and Recovery Planning Management Course||Volunteer Login||Employee Login|
|Direct Client Assistance Fundamentals Course||Volunteer Login||Employee Login|
Additional training resources and direct links to EMBARC classes are also available. Volunteers can access the courses here while employees can access the courses here.
The training resources below are provided to aid in your learning the new CAS 2.0 Portals and the new DCA model in preparation for your go live date of September 30th, 2015. These links may require you to login into CAS 2.0 to view this content. If you do not yet have CAS 2.0 access, you can request it from the login page.
- DCA Training Sandbox allows you to work with practice cases using the updated DCA Model fields and Price List (CAS Login Required)
- CAS Training Videos that walk through the most common tasks and changes (No login required)
- SABA EMBARC courses related to the DCA model of providing direct client assistnace (No login required)
CAS Quick Reference Guide
- CAS Reference Guide covers common tasks in CAS 2.0 after Go Live (CAS Login Required)
CAS Resource Directory Guides
- CAS Resource Directory Introduction (updated 7/28/16)
- CAS Resource Directory- Adding an Agency/Program/Service Profile (updated 7/26/16)
- CAS Resource Directory- Editing an Agency/Program/Service Profile (updated 7/26/16)
- CAS Resource Directory- Exporting Resource Records Using the Resource Helper Tool (updated 2/17/14)
For additional questions, first see our CASEWORK & RECOVERY PLANNING FAQ PAGE, and if they aren't answered there please contact:
- For caseworkers and DAT responders, contact your Disaster Program Manager or your Regional Disaster Program Officer.
- For Disaster Program Managers, contact your Regional Disaster Program Officer.
- For Regional Disaster Program Officers, contact your Division Disaster Director.
- For Division Disaster Directors, contact Corey Eide, Director, Recovery Services