CAS 2.0 Training
Recovery Services Seminars (YouTube links)
Casework and Recovery Planning Training Resources
Volunteers access EDGE via Volunteer Connection. Once logged into Volunteer Connection, navigate to the upper right-hand corrner and click the link for EDGE.
Employees access EDGE via the Red Cross@Work portal on the Exchange.
DAT, Caseworker, Casework Supervisor: Casework and Recovery Planning Standards & Procedures p 21-22
Fiscal Review: Same as above, plus CAS 2.0 Reporting EDGE Course
Disaster Health Services: Disaster Health Services Eligibility Requirements and Competencies
Disaster Mental Health: Job Tool: Training and System Access Requirements for the DMH Workforce
CAS Training Sandbox allows you to work with practice cases using the updated DCA Model fields and Price List (CAS Login Required)
CAS Training Videos that walk through the most common tasks and changes (No login required)
CAS Quick Reference Guide
- CAS Reference Guide covers common tasks in CAS 2.0 after Go Live (CAS Login Required)
CAS Resource Directory Guides
- CAS Resource Directory Introduction (updated 7/28/16)
- CAS Resource Directory- Adding an Agency/Program/Service Profile (updated 7/26/16)
- CAS Resource Directory- Editing an Agency/Program/Service Profile (updated 7/26/16)
- Optional Method: CAS Resource Directory- Add/Edit Resources (updated 6/28/17)
- Optional Tool: CAS Resource Directory Update Request Form (updated 6/28/17)
- CAS Resource Directory- Exporting Resource Records Using the Resource Helper Tool (updated 2/17/14)
For additional resources related to Casework and Recovery Planning check out the CASEWORK & RECOVERY PLANNING TOOLKIT on the Exchange. You may also contact:
- For caseworkers and DAT responders, contact your Disaster Program Manager or your Regional Disaster Program Officer.
- For Disaster Program Managers, contact your Regional Disaster Program Officer.
- For Regional Disaster Program Officers, contact your Division Disaster Director.
- For Division Disaster Directors, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.